Thank you for your understanding and making our space a safe place for everyone. We are following all local and state guidelines, CDC, LA Public Health Department and California Board of Barbering and Cosmetology rules and requirements to ensure the safety of our clients, team, and incredible community.
Please note the following is subject to change at any time, and we will update our social media channels and website with the latest information.
• Due to limited capacity, only the client with an appointment is permitted in the salon according to LA Public Health Department.
• Please call and schedule an appointment few days in advance. We will call the day before/same day to confirm appointments.
• Please call few days in advance to change or cancel an appointment as our capacity is very limited and we can have proper time to fill a cancelled/changed appointment.
• By booking an appointment you acknowledge that you’ve read our guidelines.
• Please arrive 10 min early to your appointment and call from your vehicle to check in. During this time a team member will bring our COVID Release Form to read and sign.
• Please wait in your vehicle until we call and let you know your technician is ready for you.
• It is a requirement to wear a mask or face cover that protects your nose and mouth. We will also wear a mask to protect YOU. If you are a client that is unable to wear a mask/face covering for medical reasons we ask that you call and speak with us directly.
• We will all sanitize our hands and finally get to reunite with your technician at their freshly sanitized station to enjoy your service!
All equipment used by our technicians and all surfaces clients may have come in contact with will be sanitized, disinfected before the start, in-between every single client, and at the closing of each day using only hospital grade disinfectants. All Tru Beauty Employees will take their temperature before the start of their shift as an additional health and safety precaution. We are committed to creating a safe and clean salon environment for everyone. We look forward to seeing each of you! If you have any questions or concerns please reach out.